NIMS – Network of Innovation Management and Strategy
NIMS, Network of Innovation Management and Strategy, was founded in 2016 and already consists of and alumni from top tier business schools in Europe (Bocconi Milan , CBS Copenhagenand WU Vienna). And NIMS is continuously growing!
NIMS connects aspiring master students of top tier business schools in the field of innovation and strategy. Its fellows are devoted to fostering a diverse professional and personal network to succeed in an increasingly complex business world.
Our vision builds on our three main pillars:
- Professional collaboration
- We aim to inspire the career paths of all attendees at our various events in different countries.
- Academic exchange
- We strive to share academic knowledge in the fields of strategy and innovation.
- Interpersonal relations
- We intrinsically promote the transnational exchange of cultures, values and beliefs.
NIMS teams across Europe organize workshops, keynotes, panel discussions and get-togethers with innovation-driven companies. By doing so, we are not only interacting with our local NIMS team, but also get the chance to work in international teams with our peers across borders. The highlight of each year is the 3-day Global Conference, where NIMS students come together to learn, listen, discuss, network and – obviously – to have fun and meet like-minded students! Each year, it takes place in another country.
By becoming a NIMS team member you:
- Get access to a strong network of top students with a high motivation to go the exta mile
- Establish contact with like-minded peers from all over Europe
- Get the chance to work on different projects in highly diverse an international teams
- Participate in interesting events all over Europe and get the chance to meet industry-leading companies