Overview SIMC Master Program
The master program „Strategy, Innovation, and Management Control“ provides an extensive education for future managers in an international environment. The program offers a blend of hard facts in Accounting, Finance & Economics, and strategic thinking in Management, Organization Design & Innovation, as well as a combination of research-based discussions and hands-on business projects.
SIMC is a two-year, full-time master program, consisting of 120 ECTS. Graduates are awarded the degree Master of Science (WU) and have the option of completing an additional degree at one of the program’s partner universities:
- University of Technology, Sydney
- Queen’s School of Business, Kingston
- Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg
- Bocconi University, Milan
Every winter semester up to 60 students are accepted into the program.
The master program is offered by the following institutes of WU’s Department of Strategy and Innovation:
- Institute for Corporate Governance
- Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Institute for Strategic Management
- Institute for Strategic Management and Management Control
- Institute for Strategy, Technology and Organization
- Project Management Group